So what is growth hacking ? A process of rapid experimentation. Increasing the number of users for a specific product.
- Blog about customers pain point.
- Use Calls to action in specific posts.
- Hook the reader with emotion. Ex – Learn How to stand up to your boss.
- Try at least 3 headlines per post / email.
- Use images.
- Don’t sell
- Tell a great story.
- Jump into conversations on blogs and forums.
- Reshare Old, evergreen posts on social media.
- Pay to promote successful posts on social media.
- Give away valuable resources for free.
- Write better posts using this method.
- Make Infographics
- Focus on Producing great videos.
- A/B testing your landing pages and content.
- Work with influencers on various platforms.
- Pick a community and become it’s most active mentor.
- Meet people in person.
Common Floor CEO
You are the average of the people you are surrounded by.
Inter emotional architecture remains the same after college.
Productivity is higher at office than home.
Important for you to breakout.
Lessons from the Downturn
Money buys a company
time but not the ability to execute.
Growth but not product market fit
Revenues but not viable business model
Traction but not customer love.
Techies but not innovation.
VP’s and AVP’s but not passion.
Schway but not culture.
Focus on the core value to users.
Hire great people.
Set lofty targets.
Get out of the way.
Do not fake growth.
Seek revenge and you shall dig two graves, one for yourself.’ You always have to ask yourself: How do you want to spend your time and energy? Even if it’s a legitimate wrong. Is that really how you want to spend your time? I don’t think so.
He went on. “As a public figure, the best defense to speech that you don’t like about yourself as a public figure is to develop a thick skin. It’s really the only effective defense. You can’t stop it. If you’re going anything interesting in the world, you absolutely will attract critics. If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t develop anything new or interesting.”
How to make an emotional sale ?